Mise-en-scene Recreation Task script.

 Mise-en-scene Recreation Task script.


GUSTAVO: Hello, and welcome to the Los Pollos Hermanos Family. My name is Gustavo, but                         you can call me Gus. I am thrilled to have you on our team!

                   Each and every day, we serve our customers exceptional food. With Impeccable                           service. We take pride in everything that we do, and after this 10 week online                               seminar, I am confident you'll fit right in.

                   To begin, I'd like to talk about the cornerstone of the Los Pollos Hermanos Brand,                         communication.

                



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV: Industry Contexts

Practical Study Task

Print Brief Research and Planing